Learn how the World Bank Group is helping countries with COVID-19 (coronavirus).
With 189 member countries, staff from more than 170 countries, and offices in over 130 locations, the World Bank Group is a unique global partnership: five institutions working for sustainable solutions that reduce poverty and build shared prosperity in developing countries.
The World Bank Group works in every major area of development. We provide a wide array of financial products and technical assistance, and we help countries share and apply innovative knowledge and solutions to the challenges they face.
We face big challenges to help the world’s poorest people and ensure that everyone sees benefits from economic growth. Data and research help us understand these challenges and set priorities, share knowledge of what works, and measure progress.
- Helping Every Teacher Be Their Best [Español] [French]
- Successful Teachers, Successful Students: A New Approach Paper on Teachers
- The School Leadership Crisis Part 1: Making Principals Work for Schools
- The School Leadership Crisis Part 2: From Administrators to Instructional Leaders
- What The Wire can teach us about psychometrics
- Teach: Tackling the learning crisis, one classroom at a time [Español] [French] [Portuguese] [Arabic]
- Teach … The change is just beginning [Español] [French] [Arabic]
- The learning crisis in Afghanistan
Go to Teach homepage