About DRS and IDS
The DRS Manual is available in the following languages (PDF):
The DRS system captures detailed information at loan level for external borrowing of reporting countries using standardized set of forms. Click on the various forms below for a direct download to the Excel form:
- Form 1: Description of Individual External Public Debt and Private Debt Publicly Guaranteed
- Form 1a: Schedule of Drawings and Principal and Interest Payments for Individual External Public Debt and Private Debt Publicly Guaranteed
- Form 2: Individual External Public Debts and Private Debts Publicly Guaranteed Current Status and Transactions during Period
- Form 3: Revisions of Forms 1 and 2
- Form 4: External Private Non-Guaranteed Debt
IDS is published annually in early October. Following this publication, data and metadata updates in the IDS database and the online tables will be reflected by the end of December and April in a database refresh.
For more information on the DRS, please visit the data tables, FAQ, or the Data Help Desk.