As an institution, the World Bank Group (WBG) is committed to hiring staff that mirror the diversity of the clients we serve and the partners we work with in more than 180 member countries around the world.
The Bank Group's recruitment policy is to hire staff of the highest caliber, on as wide a geographical basis as possible, with preference to nationals of WBG member countries or countries of operations.
To this end, the WBG is launching a Fellows Program to identify, grow and develop professionals from the Middle East and North Africa Region (MNA). The MNA Fellows Program will recruit nationals from MNA countries for immediate or future placement opportunities at the WBG headquarters in Washington, or in any of our country offices.
Ultimately the program seeks to: increase representation of MNA nationals at the WBG; increase the number of nationals from MNA countries selected into the WBG Young Professionals Program; and build skills of young talent in technical areas of critical importance to the development of the MNA region. Key features of the program will include mentoring and leadership development.
The program will target highly talented and promising graduate candidates from MNA countries- with focus on nationals from Kuwait. The selection of the Fellows will be conducted in a manner consistent with the World Bank Group recruitment policies and procedures.
To be eligible for the Program the candidates must:
- Be nationals of Kuwait.
- Have a Master’s degree, with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Be fluent in English
- Be committed to International Development
- Women are particularly encouraged to apply
To apply, please review the positions advertised below and apply using the application link. Only candidates selected for the MNA Fellows Program will be contacted.
For more information, please send us an email at MNAFellowsProgram@worldbankgroup.org
- E T Consultant - Legal Analyst (World Bank | req14911| EC1)
- E T Consultant - Investigative Analyst (World Bank | req14953 | EC1)
- E T Consultant - Investigative Analyst (World Bank | req14948 | EC1)
- E T Consultant - HR Analyst (World Bank | req14963 | EC1)
- E T Consultant – Analyst (World Bank | req14926 | EC1)
- E T Consultant - Procurement Analyst (World Bank | req14938 | EC1)
- E T Consultant – Analyst (World Bank | req14969 | EC1)
- E T Consultant - Partnerships Analyst (World Bank | req14960 | EC1)
- E T Consultant - Environmental Analyst (World Bank | req14952 | EC1)
- E T Consultant – Economist (World Bank | req14961 | EC1)
- E T Consultant - Digital Development Analyst (World Bank | req14951| EC1)
- E T Consultant - Research Analyst (World Bank | req14949 | EC1)
- E T Consultant - Procurement Analyst (World Bank | req14925 | EC1)
- E T Consultant - Energy Analyst (World Bank | req14944 | EC1)
- E T Consultant - Transport Analyst (World Bank | req14959 | EC1)
- E T Consultant - Associate Counsel (World Bank | req14927 | EC1)
The applications are closed on 7th March for the above positions.