Learn how the World Bank Group is helping countries with COVID-19 (coronavirus).
With 189 member countries, staff from more than 170 countries, and offices in over 130 locations, the World Bank Group is a unique global partnership: five institutions working for sustainable solutions that reduce poverty and build shared prosperity in developing countries.
The World Bank Group works in every major area of development. We provide a wide array of financial products and technical assistance, and we help countries share and apply innovative knowledge and solutions to the challenges they face.
We face big challenges to help the world’s poorest people and ensure that everyone sees benefits from economic growth. Data and research help us understand these challenges and set priorities, share knowledge of what works, and measure progress.
- Making Pandemic Preparedness Financially Sustainable in East Asia and the Pacific
- Papua New Guinea: saving lives of TB patients, one meal at a time
- Papua New Guinea: Stepping up the fight against TB on Daru Island
- Papua New Guinea: Taking the Fight Against Tuberculosis on the Road
- Papua New Guinea: meet Iru Tofinga. Mother, Counsellor, TB Survivor
- 360° VR: Fighting Tuberculosis on Daru Island, Papua New Guinea
- Papua New Guinea: Edna & Lilian fighting TB, together