The 2023 Annual Meetings of the World Bank Group (WBG) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) will take place in person from Monday, October 9, through Sunday, October 15 in Marrakech, Morocco.
Key Events will include:
- October 11: World Bank Press Conference
- October 12: IMF Press Conference
- October 12: Development Committee Meeting
- October 13: Annual Meetings Plenary Session
- October 14: IMFC Meeting
Other events will include:
- The Program of Events, featuring events focused on key institutional priority topics, under the theme of Global Action, Global Impact.
- The Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF), providing an open opportunity for Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) to dialogue and exchange views with the WBG and IMF staff, their peers, government delegations, and other stakeholders.
- Other seminars, workshops, and symposia featuring a wide-range of topics.
Times and dates subject to change