A link to watch the live event will be added to this page once available. A recording will be available following the event.
How do we leverage the political momentum from the first-ever Climate and Health Day at COP to support country leaders to respond to the greatest health challenge faced by humanity?
Join country leaders and the global community to discuss the role of Development Banks and Finance Institutions in maximizing development financing at the pace and scale needed for a people-centered approach to climate and health action.
The conversation will:
- Discuss the profound and far-reaching impact that climate has on health and poverty;
- Showcase country experiences, the role of the private sector, and the impact of collective action;
- Call for more investments in climate and health to protect lives and livelihoods, reduce emissions, and bring economic benefits particularly for climate-vulnerable communities.
- Time (GST): 15.15 – 16.15h Dubai time (GMT+4)
- Watch Live: Livestream link coming soon