The Debt Management Facility is a multi-donor trust fund established in 2008 to provide technical assistance on debt management to developing countries.
Each year the DMF hosts a forum to promote knowledge sharing and coordination among key stakeholders in debt management.
Invitees include international and regional technical assistance (TA) agencies, private sector TA providers, decision makers and debt managers from developing countries, representatives of civil society organizations, as well as bilateral donors and staff from multilateral development banks.
Previous Debt Management Facility Stakeholder Forums:
- 2019 - The Future of Debt Management
- 2018 - Rising Tide of Debt: Risk, Resilience, Responsibility.
- 2017 - Borrow Without Sorrow
- 2016 Debt Management Facility (DMF) Stakeholders’ Forum
- 2015 Debt Management Facility (DMF) Stakeholders’ Forum
- 2014 - Debt Management in Developing Countries: New Frontiers and Ongoing Challenges
- 2013 - Debt Management: Building Resilience through a Coordinated Policy Age
- 2012 - Does Debt Management Still Matter? Lessons for Low Income Countries from the Current Financial Crisis
- 2011 - Managing Debt: Lessons Learned and Emerging Issues
- 2010 - Sovereign Debt and the Financial Crisis: Will This Time Be Different?