We are pleased to introduce the Global Suspension & Debarment Directory, the first ever consultative resource on exclusion systems. This Directory is the product of the 2020 Global Suspension & Debarment Survey, a global survey launched in March 2020 that captured data and information on the exclusion systems of 23 different jurisdictions and institutions. This Directory for anyone interested in learning about how these jurisdictions employ exclusion mechanisms to prevent certain suppliers from accessing public funds.
On September 16, 2021, the World Bank Office of Suspension & Debarment, GW Law Government Procurement Law Program, and ABA International Anti-Corruption Committee co-hosted a free webinar on the Global Suspension & Debarment Directory.
To access the webinar’s recording, please click here.
- Program Information
- A House of Cards Falls: Why 'Too Big to Debar' is All Slogan and Little Substance
- The ISDC’s latest debarment report to Congress raises more questions than it answers
- Directive 2014/24/EU of the European Parliament on public procurement
- Polish Public Procurement Law
- Corporate criminal liability in Poland