DAPP Event - Sharing Achievements, Lessons Learned, Best Practices and the Pathway Forward
As part of its 20th Anniversary, the World Bank Group's Domestic Abuse Prevention Program (DAPP), in partnership with the NO MORE Foundation, presents an event to mark the anniversary and recognize the work of thought leaders and influencers, and embed a sustainable pathway for the future of the institution and generations to come.
Additionally, the event will include a video documentary, Our Heritage - History and Impact, that highlights conversations with key influencers who have impacted the development of DAPP and provide a vehicle to discuss challenges, share best practices, interventions and recommendations to advance the work of the DAPP ending Gender-based Violence (GBV) and Domestic Violence (DV).
Opening Remarks: Annette Dixon, Vice President, WBG Human Resources
- Anita Bhatia, Deputy Executive Director of UN Women
- Melissa Morbeck, Director of Partnerships, NO MORE Foundation
- Jorge Dajani, Chief Ethics Officer, Ethics and Business Conduct Department
- Tami Dokken, Chief Data Privacy Officer, The World Bank
- Catherine Mathieu, Coordinator, World Bank Family Network
- Daniel Sellen, Chair, World Bank Group Staff Association
- Moderator - Henriette Kolb, Manager, IFC Gender and Economic Inclusion Group
Closing Remarks: Stuart Fisher, Head, HSD Mental Health & Wellbeing Unit
WED: 03/10/2021: 12:00 pm (Noon) Wash DC, 8:00 pm Nairobi (90 minutes)
Open to: WBG, IMF, and IDB staff, spouses, domestic partners and family members and special guests.
In Partnership with: In Partnership with: WBG/IMF Health & Safety Directorate (HSD), Domestic Abuse Prevention Program (DAPP), World Bank Family Network, (WBFN), Global Themes Department - Gender Unit (HGNDR), Staff Association (WBGSA), WBGA's Single Parent Inclusion Network (SPIN) Working Group, Legal (LEG) and the Ethics and Business Conduct Department (EBC).