The ongoing pandemic has demonstrated the critical importance of digital capabilities. These amount to digital infrastructure (high-speed broadband connectivity, cybersecurity), digital content, services, and skills for business continuity and online service delivery, as well as robust, coordinated leadership of the digital agenda by government, operators, regulators, and private sector. Digital capability is an essential pre-requisite to the transformation of nations and economies in the digital era. Investments in digital capabilities (leadership, institutions, infrastructure, content, services, skills, media, culture, safety) is a must. The panelists discuss their experience, from the public, private, state government, and WBG perspective.
About Open Learning Campus
All registered users of OLC can experience its impact of new features. If you are already registered with OLC you can directly sign in to the new system. If you are a new user then do register to avail of the dynamic learning opportunities from WBG to deepen your knowledge and skills on a variety of development related topics. For example, you will have access to timely resources such as:
- Ted like video talks
- Formal learnings (i.e., Self-paced courses/Facilitated Courses/MOOCs)
- Live events and Knowledge Exchanges
- Communities of Practice
You will have access to an extensive catalog of resources through which you can search and discover relevant learning materials.
How to Access the Course Content
To access the course content, please follow the below registration steps:
- Open https://wbg.edcast.com/
- Navigate to “No account?” and select “Create one!”. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Enter the code that you received via email at the “Enter Code” field. Select “Sign in” to continue with the next step.
- Fill in your First and Last Names and select a preferred communication language. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five learning goals. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five skills. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Congratulations and welcome to OLC! Select "First Things First" to start your learning journey!