Digital technologies are playing an essential role in the battle against COVID-19, helping to mitigate and contain the spread of the new coronavirus, to cope with social distancing measures, and to ensure business continuity as well as public service delivery for all. This Digitalk hosted by the Digital Development Global Practice provides actionable insights from governments, regulators, and private sector telecom and ICT companies on the digital frontlines of the pandemic. The discussion showcases the critical role of digital technologies in the fight against the pandemic and presents successful public and private initiatives from Korea, Nigeria, Kenya, and other parts of the world.
About Open Learning Campus
All registered users of OLC can experience its impact of new features. If you are already registered with OLC you can directly sign in to the new system. If you are a new user then do register to avail of the dynamic learning opportunities from WBG to deepen your knowledge and skills on a variety of development related topics. For example, you will have access to timely resources such as:
- Ted like video talks
- Formal learnings (i.e., Self-paced courses/Facilitated Courses/MOOCs)
- Live events and Knowledge Exchanges
- Communities of Practice
You will have access to an extensive catalog of resources through which you can search and discover relevant learning materials.
How to Access the Course Content
To access the course content, please follow the below registration steps:
- Open https://wbg.edcast.com/
- Navigate to “No account?” and select “Create one!”. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Enter the code that you received via email at the “Enter Code” field. Select “Sign in” to continue with the next step.
- Fill in your First and Last Names and select a preferred communication language. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five learning goals. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five skills. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Congratulations and welcome to OLC! Select "First Things First" to start your learning journey!