How does the World Bank partner using Trust Funds and Umbrella 2.0 Programs? The complexity and urgency of the world’s challenges require meaningful collaboration among members of the development community and other stakeholders to realize the goals of ending extreme poverty and promoting shared prosperity. The World Bank works with a growing number of Development Partners from around the world to help deliver on its strategy and contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals. From the international coalition of donors and clients that constitute IDA, through engagement with UN agencies, international non-governmental organizations, foundations and civil society, to an increasing focus on leveraging private capital, the World Bank recognizes the transformative power of partnership when new ideas, perspectives and experiences are combined the necessary financial resources. Partnering with the World Bank is enabled through a variety of financial instrume
About Open Learning Campus
All registered users of OLC can experience its impact of new features. If you are already registered with OLC you can directly sign in to the new system. If you are a new user then do register to avail of the dynamic learning opportunities from WBG to deepen your knowledge and skills on a variety of development related topics. For example, you will have access to timely resources such as:
- Ted like video talks
- Formal learnings (i.e., Self-paced courses/Facilitated Courses/MOOCs)
- Live events and Knowledge Exchanges
- Communities of Practice
You will have access to an extensive catalog of resources through which you can search and discover relevant learning materials.
How to Access the Course Content
To access the course content, please follow the below registration steps:
- Open https://wbg.edcast.com/
- Navigate to “No account?” and select “Create one!”. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Enter the code that you received via email at the “Enter Code” field. Select “Sign in” to continue with the next step.
- Fill in your First and Last Names and select a preferred communication language. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five learning goals. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five skills. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Congratulations and welcome to OLC! Select "First Things First" to start your learning journey!