This Program is designed to develop leadership and innovation capabilities of senior officials driving key initiatives of major public sector reforms in Cambodia. It aims to strengthen capacities and offer resources to help address identified learning needs, namely, in human resource management, leading and managing organizational change, and creating collaborative, productive workplaces. The Program offers participants a learning journey that will utilize experience-based and results-oriented models and techniques relevant to participants workplaces. This aims to help participants improve upon their delivery of outcomes needed in their professional roles. Participants will therefore be engaged in a very targeted, practical program. As part of this, each participant will engage throughout the course in an action learning project to help address and overcome a tough workplace challenge that participants face in their current professional role.
About Open Learning Campus
All registered users of OLC can experience its impact of new features. If you are already registered with OLC you can directly sign in to the new system. If you are a new user then do register to avail of the dynamic learning opportunities from WBG to deepen your knowledge and skills on a variety of development related topics. For example, you will have access to timely resources such as:
- Ted like video talks
- Formal learnings (i.e., Self-paced courses/Facilitated Courses/MOOCs)
- Live events and Knowledge Exchanges
- Communities of Practice
You will have access to an extensive catalog of resources through which you can search and discover relevant learning materials.
How to Access the Course Content
To access the course content, please follow the below registration steps:
- Open https://wbg.edcast.com/
- Navigate to “No account?” and select “Create one!”. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Enter the code that you received via email at the “Enter Code” field. Select “Sign in” to continue with the next step.
- Fill in your First and Last Names and select a preferred communication language. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five learning goals. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five skills. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Congratulations and welcome to OLC! Select "First Things First" to start your learning journey!