The Geo-Enabling initiative for Monitoring and Supervision (GEMS) was launched by the FCV Group to systematically enhance Monitoring and Evaluation as well as remote supervision in FCV settings. This is achieved by building capacity among clients, partners, and Bank teams, to leverage field-appropriate and low-cost technology for digital real-time data collection and analysis. Using these tools and methods allows operations to enhance the transparency and accuracy of Monitoring and Evaluation and increase the accountability of third-party monitoring. At the same time, GEMS provides platforms for remote supervision, real-time risk monitoring, and portfolio mapping for coordination across projects and partners.
About Open Learning Campus
All registered users of OLC can experience its impact of new features. If you are already registered with OLC you can directly sign in to the new system. If you are a new user then do register to avail of the dynamic learning opportunities from WBG to deepen your knowledge and skills on a variety of development related topics. For example, you will have access to timely resources such as:
- Ted like video talks
- Formal learnings (i.e., Self-paced courses/Facilitated Courses/MOOCs)
- Live events and Knowledge Exchanges
- Communities of Practice
You will have access to an extensive catalog of resources through which you can search and discover relevant learning materials.
How to Access the Course Content
To access the course content, please follow the below registration steps:
- Open https://wbg.edcast.com/
- Navigate to “No account?” and select “Create one!”. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Enter the code that you received via email at the “Enter Code” field. Select “Sign in” to continue with the next step.
- Fill in your First and Last Names and select a preferred communication language. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five learning goals. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five skills. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Congratulations and welcome to the OLC! You’ll find additional tips and suggestions inside the “Welcome to the Open Learning Campus” channel at the top of the home page.