The “GovTech: Fundamentals and Key Concepts” e-Learning course (GovTech 101) introduces the GovTech concepts, focus areas, solutions, and good practices to support digital transformation reforms of governments around the world. The GovTech 101 self-paced course consists of four modules: • The first module, “GovTech: The Latest Generation in Public Sector Reforms,” presents the definition of GovTech, the evolution of digital government, and GovTech approaches, and introduces the GovTech Global Partnership. • The second module, “GovTech Focal Areas: How They Work in Practice,” explains the four GovTech focal areas in detail. • The third module, “GovTech Maturity Index,” (GTMI) presents the objective, methodology, findings, and conclusions of the GTMI that measures the maturity of four GovTech focus areas. • Finally, the fourth module, “GovTech Solutions for Practitioners,” describes different types of digital government investments, gives examples from GovTech solutions in the fo
About Open Learning Campus
All registered users of OLC can experience its impact of new features. If you are already registered with OLC you can directly sign in to the new system. If you are a new user then do register to avail of the dynamic learning opportunities from WBG to deepen your knowledge and skills on a variety of development related topics. For example, you will have access to timely resources such as:
- Ted like video talks
- Formal learnings (i.e., Self-paced courses/Facilitated Courses/MOOCs)
- Live events and Knowledge Exchanges
- Communities of Practice
You will have access to an extensive catalog of resources through which you can search and discover relevant learning materials.
How to Access the Course Content
To access the course content, please follow the below registration steps:
- Open https://wbg.edcast.com/
- Navigate to “No account?” and select “Create one!”. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Enter the code that you received via email at the “Enter Code” field. Select “Sign in” to continue with the next step.
- Fill in your First and Last Names and select a preferred communication language. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five learning goals. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five skills. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Congratulations and welcome to OLC! Select "First Things First" to start your learning journey!