This learning path introduces the principles and methodology that are the basis for all the learning experiences on this site. It consists of three learning experiences: Maximizing Learning introduces some key theories and techniques that are the basis for our approach to training. (Duration: 30 minutes) The Training Lifecycle introduces the industry standard methodology for providing high-quality training products and services. (Duration: 25 minutes) Ethics for Performance and Learning Professionals helps you consider the best way to respond to common ethical dilemmas training professionals face. It offers a tool and guidance for how to make decisions that protect and enhance you, your business, and the profession as a whole in both the short and long term. (Duration: 20 minutes)
About Open Learning Campus
All registered users of OLC can experience its impact of new features. If you are already registered with OLC you can directly sign in to the new system. If you are a new user then do register to avail of the dynamic learning opportunities from WBG to deepen your knowledge and skills on a variety of development related topics. For example, you will have access to timely resources such as:
- Ted like video talks
- Formal learnings (i.e., Self-paced courses/Facilitated Courses/MOOCs)
- Live events and Knowledge Exchanges
- Communities of Practice
You will have access to an extensive catalog of resources through which you can search and discover relevant learning materials.
How to Access the Course Content
To access the course content, please follow the below registration steps:
- Open https://wbg.edcast.com/
- Navigate to “No account?” and select “Create one!”. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Enter the code that you received via email at the “Enter Code” field. Select “Sign in” to continue with the next step.
- Fill in your First and Last Names and select a preferred communication language. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five learning goals. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five skills. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Congratulations and welcome to OLC! Select "First Things First" to start your learning journey!