Food Safety Reforms, Learning from the Best: The New Zealand Food Safety System in Case Studies is a self-paced learning course developed by the IFC Global Food Safety Advisory for experts involved in processes aimed at improving national food safety systems. It is continuation of a Food Safety Reform Training course developed for the Food Safety Toolkit by the World Bank that is intended to expand the knowledge base of World Bank staff on food safety reforms, thereby enhancing the staff’s ability to engage effectively with clients on food safety discussions and identify, assess, and manage food safety activities related to their operations. Thus, it is recommended to start with the abovementioned course or the Toolkit prior to taking this new course. New Zealand’s food safety system has been selected to be used in this learning course because it is recognized as one of the best in the world. The cou
About Open Learning Campus
All registered users of OLC can experience its impact of new features. If you are already registered with OLC you can directly sign in to the new system. If you are a new user then do register to avail of the dynamic learning opportunities from WBG to deepen your knowledge and skills on a variety of development related topics. For example, you will have access to timely resources such as:
- Ted like video talks
- Formal learnings (i.e., Self-paced courses/Facilitated Courses/MOOCs)
- Live events and Knowledge Exchanges
- Communities of Practice
You will have access to an extensive catalog of resources through which you can search and discover relevant learning materials.
How to Access the Course Content
To access the course content, please follow the below registration steps:
- Open https://wbg.edcast.com/
- Navigate to “No account?” and select “Create one!”. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Enter the code that you received via email at the “Enter Code” field. Select “Sign in” to continue with the next step.
- Fill in your First and Last Names and select a preferred communication language. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five learning goals. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five skills. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Congratulations and welcome to OLC! Select "First Things First" to start your learning journey!