The course Addressing Antimicrobial Resistance has been designed to help illustrate and overcome the perceived challenges and complexities in addressing AMR. It is intended to describe and guide participants on entry points for stopping the emergence and spread of AMR. These actions focus on health sector but also illustrate actions in other sectors as being part of the broader health systems. After completing this course, the participants will be able to: 1. Describe the economic incentive for addressing AMR 2. List the main drivers of AMR 3. Identify possible entry points by sector for prudent use of antimicrobials and prevention of resistance 4. Explain how to overcome the barriers of action as a ‘policy lever’ for addressing AMR
About Open Learning Campus
All registered users of OLC can experience its impact of new features. If you are already registered with OLC you can directly sign in to the new system. If you are a new user then do register to avail of the dynamic learning opportunities from WBG to deepen your knowledge and skills on a variety of development related topics. For example, you will have access to timely resources such as:
- Ted like video talks
- Formal learnings (i.e., Self-paced courses/Facilitated Courses/MOOCs)
- Live events and Knowledge Exchanges
- Communities of Practice
You will have access to an extensive catalog of resources through which you can search and discover relevant learning materials.
How to Access the Course Content
To access the course content, please follow the below registration steps:
- Open https://wbg.edcast.com/
- Navigate to “No account?” and select “Create one!”. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Enter the code that you received via email at the “Enter Code” field. Select “Sign in” to continue with the next step.
- Fill in your First and Last Names and select a preferred communication language. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five learning goals. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five skills. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Congratulations and welcome to OLC! Select "First Things First" to start your learning journey!