Infographic: Sustainable Energy for All - What Will It Take?
May 28, 2013
What will it take to meet the Sustainable Energy for All goals for energy access, renewable energy, and energy efficiency by 2030? The Global Tracking Initiative combines the work of 15 international organizations to show where the world is today in energy access, renewable energy, and energy efficiency, and how far it needs to go to meet the 2030 goals.
Click for HIGHER RESOLUTION
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams