Infographic: Sustainable Energy for All - What Will It Take?
May 28, 2013
What will it take to meet the Sustainable Energy for All goals for energy access, renewable energy, and energy efficiency by 2030? The Global Tracking Initiative combines the work of 15 international organizations to show where the world is today in energy access, renewable energy, and energy efficiency, and how far it needs to go to meet the 2030 goals.
Click for HIGHER RESOLUTION
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”