Results from the ICP 2017 cycle are presented in the interactive visualizations linked below and show 2017 data for selected expenditure components by the following purchasing power parity (PPP)-based indicators:
· Price level index (World = 100)
· Expenditure per capita index, PPP-based (World =100)
· Expenditure per capita, PPP-based (US$)
· Expenditure, PPP-based (US$, billions)
· Share of global expenditure, PPP-based (World =100%)
· Expenditure component share of GDP (GDP = 100%)
World Bank regions are used to present aggregate totals and averages. Appendix J of the May 2020 report Purchasing Power Parities and the Size of World Economies: Results from the 2017 International Comparison Program lists all economies by region and FY19 income group. Visualizations of the main results are also presented in Chapter 1 of the same report. The underlying data by economy and region used for the visualizations can be accessed and downloaded from the World Bank’s Databank.