Every episode of Expert Answers sits you down with a World Bank specialist: an expert answers with expert answers. Our goal is to help you understand some of the biggest issues in international development today by asking our colleagues about what works on the ground and what we can do to meet the biggest global challenges.
Never miss an episode! Save our playlist on YouTube
World Bank Experts who joined us recently:
- Anjali Acharya, Senior Environmental Specialist
- Esha Zaveri, Senior Economist for the Water Global Practice
- Richard Damania, Chief Economist for the Sustainable Development Practice Group
- Marcela Silva, Regional Director of Infrastructure in the Latin America Region and the Caribbean
- Norbert Schady, Chief Economist for Human Development