- If you want to hear from teachers about their current challenges, watch this two-minute clip of the video. If you want to look at the slides, click here.
- If you want to learn about the 5 Principles, watch this five-minute clip of the video and read this paper.
- If you want to learn about the Global Platform for Successful Teachers and how it is helping improve teacher policies, watch this five-minute clip of the video. Learn more about the World Bank’s Global Platform for Successful Teachers, please see the launch of the platform here and a recent blog by our Director Jaime Saavedra here.
- If you want to learn how to improve the measurement of what happens in the classroom, watch this five-minute clip of the video. Learn more about Teach, our classroom observation tool, please visit the Teach website, the newly launched Teach ECE website, and our new video on Teach and its implementation to date.
- If you want to learn how to improve teacher professional development, watch this five-minute clip of the video. To learn more about Coach, please visit the Coach website. Please note some of the Coach tools and resources have already been published for consultation – please access those tools and resources here. We’ve also published some recent blogs on the Coach initiative:
- If you want to learn how to use technology wisely, watch this five-minute video. To learn more about our work on Technology for Education, please visit the website here, and please see here for a joint initiative between HundrED and the World Bank to identify and share scalable solutions for teacher professional development.
- If you want to follow the discussion of experts on the best ways to support teachers during and after the pandemic, listen to a panel discussion here with Karthik Muralidharan, Tata Chancellor's Professor of economics at the University of California, San Diego, Ranjit Disale, the winner of the 2020 Global Teacher Prize, Janeli Kotze, South Africa Department of Basic Education, and Modupe (Mo) Adefeso-Olateju, Managing Director of The Education Partnership Centre, moderated by David Evans, Senior Fellow at the Center for Global Development.
To learn more about the World Bank’s work with teachers around the world, please visit the Teachers website here.