By entering into this Contest, you retain copyright and remain the owner of your content and may continue to use them in any manner you choose. By submitting an entry, entrants represent that the content is original, has not been previously published, and does not violate any rights of a third party. Entrants grant to The World Bank a worldwide, perpetual, non- exclusive, royalty free license to copy, edit, translate, publish and use the entry, in whole or in part, without compensation to the entrant. You agree that the entry you submit may be used by the World Bank in printed publications, on websites (including www.worldbank.org/en/northmacedonia), slideshows, or social media channels, and may be copied and displayed by the World Bank in any country provided that you are afforded appropriate attribution as the author. Rights to edit copy where the World Bank deem necessary is reserved although entrants will be fully credited.
Privacy: Participants agree to provide their name, age, university, study program, and email for the sole purpose of management of the competition, awarding of the prizes, and trend analysis based on aggregated data provided by the submissions. Such information will be shared with World Bank staff managing the competition and/or analyzing the aggregate data to identify trends, and with members of the committee of judges. Personal data will be destroyed in line with the relevant World Bank Group Records Retention and Disposition Schedule.
Contestant shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless Contestant owns or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another contestant that the contestant knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.