The World Bank/GFDRR, the Government of Japan, the European Commission and USAID are hosting a special round of the Resilience Dialogue series as part of the World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction (WCDRR).
To better safeguard aid and development against disasters, this high-level dialogue will explore how to scale up and sustain funding and implementation of disaster and climate risk programs to advance post-2015 resilience goals.
- Isshu Sugawara State Minister of Finance, Japan
- Margareta Wahlström United Nations Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Anote Tong President, Kiribati
- P.K. Mishra Principal Secretary to Prime Minister, India
- Helen Clark Administrator, United Nations Development Programme
- Rachel Kyte World Bank Group Vice President and Special Envoy for Climate Change
- Claus Sørensen Director-General, DG ECHO
- Thomas Staal Assistant Administrator, USAID
- Aiko Doden Senior Commentator, NHK
Please register with online registration form. As seating is limited, registration will be on a first come, first served basis.