The World Bank hosted the IX Meeting of the Global Remittance Working Group in Washington D.C., on September 23, 2011. The event convened governmental authorities, other international organizations and members of the private sector to discuss the highly-relevant policy issues. The meeting had a Special Session on "Remittances and Credit Reporting".
- The Global Effort in the Remittances Arena: Updates from the World Bank by Ratha and Cirasino
- Credit Reporting and Remittances: Challenges and Opportunities by Cirasino
- Credit Bureaus – how they can help remittance data support lending decisions by Munroe
- Remittance Markets in Africa by Mohapatra
- Report on Remittance Transfers by the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- SADC Payment, Clearing, Settlement Subcommittee – Project Status Report, September 2011