World Bank Tokyo Office
Fukoku Seimei Building 14th Floor, Uchisaiwaicho 2-2-2, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN 100-0011
Notice of Office Relocation
World Bank Tokyo Office has been relocated to the 14th floor from the 10th floor of Fukoku Seimei Building on Monday, November 26. Telephone/Fax numbers and Email addresses remain unchanged.
Office hours: 9:00-12:30 and 13:30-18:00 JST. Except Saturday, Sunday and Japanese public holidays.
World Bank Tokyo Disaster Risk Management (DRM) Hub
World Bank Tokyo Development Learning Center (TDLC)
- Direct connection from Toei Mita Line, Uchisaiwaicho Station, Exit A6
- 5 min walk from Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, Kasumigaseki Station, Exit C4
- 5 min walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, Kasumigaseki Station, Exit C4
- 7 min walk from Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Kasumigaseki Station, Exit B2
- 7 min walk from JR Yamanote Line/Keihin Tohoku Line, Shinbashi Station, Hibiya Exit
- 10 min walk from JR Yamanote Line/Keihin Tohoku Line, Yurakucho Station, Hibiya Exit