CLOSING DATE AND TIME: JANUARY 17, 2020 @ 3.00 PM EST
The World Bank Group is seeking to procure sustainable printing paper supplies, which will be used for copy papers as well as printed materials produced by the World Bank. The service requirements will give priority to environmental and sustainability ensuring that WBG purchased paper comes from certified sources that can account for the entire life cycle of the paper product through chain of custody certification. The service requirements include but are not limited to Fiber Type, Green Transportation, Chemical Processing, Certifications When Sourcing, Green House Gases Reduction and Other Emission, Water Pollution from Bleach, Waste to Landfill, sustainability and environmental, social responsibility policies.
Mandatory criteria including not bot limited to:
1. Offeror must submit a complete set of audited/certified financials for the last 3 fiscal years that demonstrates its financial soundness and capability to successfully support the entire contract.
2. Offeror has been in business for at least five (5) years and has been providing, as its core business, the similar goods and services as specified in RFP
3. If Offeror does not manufacture the goods it intends to offer, it has to submit the Manufacturer’s Authorization
4. The paper it offers must meet minimum required paper specifications
5. Offeror has all required licenses, permits and related paperwork to supply goods and services
6. Offeror must be able to support electronic credit card ordering and reporting
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Chayut Mathurapote at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.