CLOSING DATE AND TIME: APRIL 16, 2021 @ 5:00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (WBG) Nigeria Country Office is carrying out a refurbishment and interior fit-out project located at 102 Yakubu Gowon Street Asokoro District, Abuja, Nigeria.
The WBG is therefore launching a solicitation to hire a qualified general contractor (GC) to provide construction services to the above-mentioned project. The works include, but is not limited to, interior construction and finishing works, i.e., floors, ceilings, partitions, doors and frames, fixtures, HVAC, MEP system, fire protection systems, security, IT, etc.
Bidders must meet all mandatory criteria to be eligible for technical evaluation. Mandatory criteria include but is not limited to:
• Minimum average annual turnover in Construction/ Architectural, Civil and Interior Works of USD 12 M for the last four years (from FY 2016 to 2019)
• Capability to furnish a USD 450,000 performance bond or Bank Guarantee
• Financial soundness and capability to successfully support the entire contract.
• Registered and is authorized to engage in the Construction Business, Civil Works, Construction Services in Abuja, Nigeria
• Experience in providing similar service in term of nature, size and complexity.
• Ability to secure insurance coverage as per WBG requirements
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Chayut Mathurapote @ Cmathurapote@worldbank.org
The World Bank Group (WBG) will disclose or exchange certain proprietary and confidential information, and they desire that the recipient keep such information confidential, and use it only in connection with the following purposes: To participate in an RFP process whereby, Offeror will be given access to the relevant WBG internal “Official Use Only” or “Confidential” documents. A signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) will be required prior to releasing the solicitation. Parties will receive the NDA via email and will be required to return the signed NDA prior to receiving the solicitation documentation.