CLOSING DATE AND TIME: JUNE 26, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (“WBG”) invites General Contractors to participate in a Request for Expression of Interest (REI) to provide statements of qualification on which to base the short listing of firms for the receipt of an Invitation to Bid (IFB) for providing Fit-out Work for World Bank Group Offices in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Firm must have an average annual revenue of more than USD 2.0 Million (US Dollars Two Million), for the last three years (2017, 2018, and 2019), while performing as a General Contractor in the field of construction services.
2. Firm must submit audited financial reports/certified financials for the previous 3 years that demonstrate it has the financial capability to successfully support the entire contract.
3. Evidence of fiscal capability to furnish a US Dollars Three Hundred Thousand (USD 300,000) performance bond or Bank Guarantee.
4. Evidence that the Contractor is registered, has all required licenses, permits and related paperwork and is authorized to operate in Nepal in the construction industry.
5. Supplier must be eligible to be registered as a World Bank vendor. Please check World Bank vendor eligibility requirements at www.worldbank.org/corporateprocurement
6. Company must have successfully and continuously been engaged (over the last 5 years) as a Contractor providing construction service similar to those required in this REI.
7. Certification that the company has not been involved in any litigation action in the past 5 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or poor maintenance.
8. Confirmation that no Child or Underage Labor will be used in any part of this framework agreement.
9. Company must provide evidence of ability to obtain insurance coverage, such as, Builders Risk Insurance, Employer’s Liability Insurance, Automobile Liability Insurance, Commercial General (Third Party) Liability Insurance, Umbrella Liability.
10. Supplier must have an office in or near Kathmandu.
11. Any other Criteria included on the REI Documentation.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: REI 21-0003
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Kamal Altafullah - email@example.com
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000.