CLOSING DATE AND TIME: JUNE 26, 2020 @ 3.00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (WBG) invites qualified Contractors to participate in a Request for Expression of Interest (REI) for the provision of integrated facility management services for the WBG Headquarters in Washington, DC. Please note that this includes both the International Finance Corporation and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development which previously were procured and executed separately. The intent is to deliver consistent services and drive efficiencies resulting from the consolidation of portfolio-wide activities while still addressing the unique needs of each institution.
Scope of Work
The scope of work of the provision of integrated facility management services for the WBG Headquarters in Washington, DC will consist of three main components: (i)Portfolio-wide activities, (ii) IBRD Facility Management Services, (iii) IFC Facility Management Services.
This structure is designed to encourage efficiencies by allowing portfolio-wide activities to be delivered to both the IBRD and IFC using a single service model while addressing their unique facility management needs through their individual statements of work which are specific to their needs.
Generally, portfolio-wide activities include: Account management and administration; Financial management; Program, performance management, and reporting; Quality management; Service delivery strategy; Sustainability, health & safety; Contract compliance; Security, fire and life safety systems/equipment maintenance; Commercial kitchen equipment maintenance; Facilities central supply center; Local help desk/customer service.
The IBRD Statement of Work is expected to contain the following elements: Facility management and maintenance; Infrastructure services; Waste management; Appearance care and janitorial services; Interior and exterior landscaping; Integrated pest management.
The IFC Statement of Work is expected to contain the following elements: Facility operation, management, and maintenance; Infrastructure services; Waste management; Appearance care and janitorial services; Interior and exterior landscaping; Integrated pest management
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. The offeror must be in business for at least 5 years providing facilities management services similar size to those required in the REI including experience of providing facilities management services to multinationals and must have a permanent office within the Washington Metropolitan area. Additionally, offers must-have performed satisfactory within the Washington Metropolitan area
2. The offeror must have a gross annual revenue of more than $100,000,000 (one hundred million United States dollars) for each of the last 5 years (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
3. The offeror must have more than one business client, and not more than 20% of its total revenue in the last reporting period derived from World Bank Group Contracts.
4. The offeror must be registered and possess all appropriate permits, licenses, certificates, and insurance required by local law to provide full-service integrated Facility Management Services in Washington Metropolitan area.
5. The offeror must demonstrate evidence about the provision of similar services for at least two "single-tenant" clients with a minimum of 1,000,000 (one million) rentable square feet of office space excluding parking space.
6. The offeror must be able to provide adequate insurances for the project.
7. Any other criteria included in the REI documents.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: REI 20-0999
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Manolo Macariola - email@example.com
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.