CLOSING DATE AND TIME: NOVEMBER 28, 2022 @ 5:00 PM CET
"The WBG invites qualified firms to submit technical and financial proposals to provide services associated with the World Bank Group’s requirements.
A pre-proposal virtual conference will be held on November 10, 2022, at 11:00 CET.
Firms must meet the following requirements to be eligible for technical evaluation:
- Evidence of minimum average annual gross revenues of US$2.7 M for the past three (3) years for work similar to the Statement of Work.
- Evidence of financial reports/certified financials for the previous 3 fiscal years that demonstrate it has the financial capability to successfully support the entire contract.
- Evidence that the Firm is registered and possesses all appropriate permits, licenses, certificates, and insurance required by local law to provide cleaning services in Austria.
- Evidence that over the last 5 years, the company has successfully and continuously been engaged in providing the services stated in the Statement of Work. These criteria shall be satisfied by the Firm itself.
- Certification that the Firm has not been involved in any litigation action in the past 5 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or poor maintenance.
- The Firm must accept the draft contract proposed by WBG as is.
- Any other requirements stated in the RFP."
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Stefan Kotupov at email@example.com