1. The WBG has committed to obtain 100% Renewable Energy for its Headquarters buildings in the Washington DC area and wishes to enter into a Retail Renewable Contract with an electric supplier in the Pennsylvania-New Jersey-Maryland Interconnection (PJM) market.
2. WBG desires to establish a long-term, strategic partnership with a vendor to provide 100% of the WBG and partnering organizations’ electricity for their HQ through renewable means and that will proactively work with the WBG as the program continues to develop.
3. The successful vendor will present a load-following structure with power coming from a renewable project in the PJM area, including the associated Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) from the same project sufficient to meet 100% of the electricity requirements.
4. WBG is seeking new or under-development projects in particular. The renewable energy requirement may not necessarily be able to be met from a single project – in the case of multiple projects, we need to emphasize that the bundled RECs must be associated to all of the PJM area projects.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
- Marilyn L. Davy @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The World Bank Reserves The Right To Reject Any Or All Applications without Recourse.