Praxis Discussion Series
December 9, 2013
The Praxis discussion series is made up of regular panel sessions focusing on different development topics relevant in the Pacific and globally. Events have a live audience in our Sydney, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste, and PNG offices and are recorded and shared with television networks and posted on YouTube.
To attend and be updated about future Praxis discussions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see previous Praxis discussions, visit our YouTube page.
Follow us on Twitter (@WorldBankAsia) #PacificPraxis
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams