Praxis Discussion Series
December 10, 2013
The Praxis discussion series is made up of regular panel sessions focusing on different development topics relevant in the Pacific and globally. Events have a live audience in our Sydney, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste, and PNG offices and are recorded and shared with television networks and posted on YouTube.
To attend and be updated about future Praxis discussions, please email us at email@example.com.
To see previous Praxis discussions, visit our YouTube page.
Follow us on Twitter (@WorldBankAsia) #PacificPraxis
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”