LOANS & CREDITS
Bhutan – Second Development Policy Credit
- In Washington DC
- Angela Walker
- Tel : (202) 473-0626
Washington DC, October 2, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$36 million equivalent
Project ID: P128201
Project Description: The objectives of the project are: (i) promoting government efficiency and effectiveness through sound fiscal and public financial management and procurement, and a strong public administration; (ii) fostering private sector development by improving the policy environment and facilitating productive employment opportunities; and (iii) expanding access to infrastructure in a sustainable manner.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”