LOANS & CREDITS
Bhutan – Second Development Policy Credit
- In Washington DC
- Angela Walker
- Tel : (202) 473-0626
Washington DC, October 2, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$36 million equivalent
Project ID: P128201
Project Description: The objectives of the project are: (i) promoting government efficiency and effectiveness through sound fiscal and public financial management and procurement, and a strong public administration; (ii) fostering private sector development by improving the policy environment and facilitating productive employment opportunities; and (iii) expanding access to infrastructure in a sustainable manner.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth