LOANS & CREDITS
Malawi/Zambia – Sustainable Management of the Nyika Transfrontier Conservation Area Project
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
- Maureen Shields Lorenzetti
- Tel : (202) 473-8131
Washington DC, April 21, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: US$4.82 million
Project Description: The project aims to establish more effective cross-border management of biodiversity in the Nyika Transfrontier Conservation Area.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”