LOANS & CREDITS
Malawi/Zambia – Sustainable Management of the Nyika Transfrontier Conservation Area Project
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
- Maureen Shields Lorenzetti
- Tel : (202) 473-8131
Washington DC, April 21, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: US$4.82 million
Project Description: The project aims to establish more effective cross-border management of biodiversity in the Nyika Transfrontier Conservation Area.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams