LOANS & CREDITS
Benin - The Protected Areas Management Project
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, March 29, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: US$1.9 million
IDA Grant: US$5 million equivalent
Project ID: P115963
Project Description: The objective of the project is to secure long-term funding to strengthen and consolidate the ongoing efforts for biodiversity conservation, sustainable natural resources management and eco-development in the Northern Benin Savannah ecosystems, and to establish a national protected areas network that includes marine areas.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams