LOANS & CREDITS
Samoa: Health Sector Management Program Support Project [Additional Financing]
- Elisabeth Mealey
- Tel : (202) 458-4475
Washington DC, May 4, 2010—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$3 million
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P120832
Project Description: The Health Sector Management Program Support Project for Samoa aims to improve access to, and utilization of effective, efficient and quality health service s to improve the health status of the Samoan population and improve the effectiveness of the GOS in managing and implementing the Program, using results from sector performance monitoring. The Additional Financing will not lead to any changes to the original project objectives, design and scope.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”