LOANS & CREDITS
Samoa: Health Sector Management Program Support Project [Additional Financing]
- Elisabeth Mealey
- Tel : (202) 458-4475
Washington DC, May 4, 2010—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$3 million
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P120832
Project Description: The Health Sector Management Program Support Project for Samoa aims to improve access to, and utilization of effective, efficient and quality health service s to improve the health status of the Samoan population and improve the effectiveness of the GOS in managing and implementing the Program, using results from sector performance monitoring. The Additional Financing will not lead to any changes to the original project objectives, design and scope.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth