Toward Universal Health Coverage by 2030
April 10, 2014
Reaching universal health coverage is central to ending extreme poverty by 2030 and boosting shared prosperity. A 2012 U.N. resolution urged governments to move toward providing all people with access to affordable, quality care. Many countries are reporting progress, and the global movement is gaining momentum.
For full screen - click here.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth