Toward Universal Health Coverage by 2030
April 10, 2014
Reaching universal health coverage is central to ending extreme poverty by 2030 and boosting shared prosperity. A 2012 U.N. resolution urged governments to move toward providing all people with access to affordable, quality care. Many countries are reporting progress, and the global movement is gaining momentum.
For full screen - click here.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams