Toward Universal Health Coverage by 2030
April 10, 2014
Reaching universal health coverage is central to ending extreme poverty by 2030 and boosting shared prosperity. A 2012 U.N. resolution urged governments to move toward providing all people with access to affordable, quality care. Many countries are reporting progress, and the global movement is gaining momentum.
For full screen - click here.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”