Financial inclusion will be key to the post-2015 sustainable development goals.
How to reach 1 billion financially excluded people and why was the issue the president of the World Bank Group, UN Secretary-General, UN Secretary-General’s Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development, private and public sector leaders discussed at an event, Universal Financial Access 2020, during the 2015 World Bank Group-IMF Spring Meetings.
All event panelists and other private-sector coalition partners committed to what they can do and how many financially excluded people they plan to reach by extending their work and services.
- Webcast: WB Live: Universal Financial Access 2020
- Press Release: WBG & Partners Make Commitments to Accelerate Universal Financial Access
- Event Recap: Achieving UFA 2020: what the private sector, governments and multilaterals must do
- Photos: Flickr Gallery
- UFA 2020 Partners: Building a Broad Coalition of Public and Private Sector Partners
- Vision: Achieving Universal Financial Access by 2020 (Overview)
- Follow the conversation: #FinAccess2020