South Africa Research
- POLICY RESEARCH WORKING PAPERHow do countries measure, manage, and monitor fiscal risks generated by public-private partnerships? Chile, Peru, South Africa, TurkeyThe topic of managing fiscal risks arising from public-private partnerships is receiving increased attention as more governments turn toward this type of financing for large infrastructure projects. Governments...
- PUBLICATIONCountries everywhere are divided into two distinct spatial realms: one urban, one rural. Classic models of development predict faster growth in the urban sector, causing rapid migration from rural areas to...
- IMPLEMENTATION STATUS AND RESULTS REPORT
- INTEGRATED SAFEGUARDS DATA SHEET
- PROJECT INFORMATION DOCUMENT