Development Projects : West Bank and Gaza: Education-to-Work Transition ...
Development Projects : West Bank and Gaza: Education-to-Work Transition - P129861. Development Projects : West Bank and Gaza: Education-to-Work Transition - P129861 Toggle navigation. Who We Are. Leadership, organization, and history. With 189 member countries, staff from more than 170 countries, and offices in over 130 locations, the World ...
MIGABRIEF AGRIBUSINESS - World Bank Group
the West Bank and Gaza’s agriculture sector. An estimated 20 percent of the project’s production will be supplied to the local market. The remaining 80 percent will be exported mainly to Europe, contributing to the West Bank and Gaza’s foreign-exchange earnings. For general information Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency World Bank Group
Nakheel Palestine for Agricultural Investment | Multilateral Investment ...
Nakheel Palestine for Agricultural Investment in West Bank and Gaza. This Environmental and Social Review Summary (ESRS) is prepared by MIGA staff and disclosed prior to the date on which MIGA’s Board of Directors considers the proposed issuance of a Contract of Guarantee. Its purpose is to enhance the transparency of MIGA’s activities.
MIGABRIEF MENA - World Bank Group
Bank and Gaza. These guarantees have covered investments in agriculture, bank-ing, manufacturing, sanitation services, sewerage systems, oil and gas, telecom-munications, transportation, and tour-ism. In addition, MIGA had an outstand-ing exposure of $237 million at the end of fiscal year 2014 in 10 guarantees for
ةيبرغلا ةفضلا ةزغ عاطقو
ةيبرغلا ةفضلا نامضل ينامئتسلاا ةزغ عاطقو قودنصلا تارامثتسلاا صرـــــفلا ناـــــمض ...
the West Bank and Gaza’s agriculture sector. An estimated 20 percent of the project’s production will be supplied to the local market. The remaining 80 percent will be exported mainly to Europe, contributing to the West Bank and Gaza’s foreign-exchange earnings. For General Information Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency World Bank Group
Projects | Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency | World Bank Group
Explore different types of political risk insurance guarantees provided to investors and lenders.
Energia de Celaya S.A de C.V | Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency ...
The Project is classified as Category A project according to MIGA’s Policy on Environmental and Social Sustainability (2013). The key environmental and social (E&S) risks/impacts associated with the Project during both construction and operation relate to air emissions (dust during construction and decommissioning, nitrogen dioxide (NO2) and greenhouse gases (GHG) during operations), noise ...
ar03 - MIGA
West Bank and Gaza Category One Members Category Two Members Category Two Signatories (in process of fulfilling membership requirements) Nonmembers Poland ic Slovak Republic tia Serbia and Montenegro Hungary Romania Bulgaria Albania FYR Macedonia Ukraine ia and egovina. MULTILATERAL INVESTMENT GUARANTEE AGENCY WORLD BANK ROUP i
ANNUAL REPORT 2013 - MIGA
1. Two additional projects were supported under the MIGA-administered West Bank and Gaza Investment Guarantee Trust Fund 2. Projects receiving MIGA support for the first time in FY13 (including expansions) 3. Projects supported by MIGA in FY13 as well as in previous years 4. Includes amounts leveraged through the Cooperative Underwriting ...