A Regional consultation on the World Bank Group Global Partnership for Social Accountability (GPSA) will be held in Central Asia Regional Office in Almaty and World Bank Country offices in Astana, Ashgabat, Bishkek, Dushanbe and Tashkent on September 5, 2012 and connecting countries of Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and the Kyrgyz Republic via videoconference and Turkmenistan via audioconference in Central Asia Region.
The World Bank Group's Global Partnership for Social Accountability (GPSA) aims to provide strategic and sustained support to beneficiary groups and CSOs in developing countries that are working with their governments, to achieve greater transparency and accountability, and achieve stronger development results.
A next round of country-specific consultations and conversations is being held with civil society organizations to go deeper into the strategic priorities of the Partnership in different country contexts.
You may wish to confirm your face-to-face participation and register in this meeting in one of the World Bank Country Offices by one of the following email addresses accordingly:
- WB Country Office in Kazakhstan (Astana): firstname.lastname@example.org
- WB Country Office in the Kyrgyz Republic (Bishkek): email@example.com
- WB Country Office in Tajikistan (Dushanbe): firstname.lastname@example.org
- WB Country Office in Turkmenistan (Ashgabat): email@example.com
- WB Country Office in Uzbekistan (Tashkent): firstname.lastname@example.org