On April 11, Small States delegates and development partners convened in-person for an Information Session on the sidelines of the World Bank Group/IMF Spring Meetings 2023.
Co-chaired by the Bhutan Finance Minister and World Bank Vice President for Operations Policy and Country Services (OPCS), the information session provided an opportunity for a panel discussion with distinguished speakers on how Small States are responding to the multiple crises and building resilience to shocks.
- H.E. Lyonpo Namgay Tshering Minister of Finance, Bhutan & Chair of the Small States Forum
- Timothy N. J. Antoine Governor, Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
- Amanda Glassman Executive Vice President, Center for Global Development
- Ed Mountfield Vice President, Operations Policy & Country Services (OPCS), World Bank
- Susan M. Lund Vice President, Economics and Private Sector Development, IFC
- Paloma Anós Casero Director, Strategy, Risk, Results & Learning (OPSRL), OPCS, World Bank
- Lilia Burunciuc (Moderator) Country Director for the Caribbean Countries, World Bank