Women entrepreneurs serve as important role models, provide sources of employment, and shift expectations about what is possible for a woman or girl to do. Join World Bank Group CEO Kristalina Georgieva, Canadian Minister of International Development Marie-Claude Bibeau, and other senior officials and entrepreneurs as they explore the potential impact providing economic opportunity for women can have on the drivers of stability, the deep barriers to opportunity women face in fragile, conflict-affected and refugee settings, and new perspectives on how to remove these constraints.
- Kristalina Georgieva, CEO, World Bank
- Thikra Mohammed Jabir Alwash, Mayor of Baghdad, Iraq
- Marie-Claude Bibeau, Minister of International Development and La Francophonie, Canada
- Patricia Veringa-Gieskes, Founder and CEO, The Job Factory
- Roula Khalaf, Deputy Editor, Financial Times