On the heels of the World Conference for Disaster Risk Reduction, which has defined a new framework for managing disaster and climate risk in development efforts, the eighth round of the Resilience Dialogue series will gather high-level policy-makers to take an in-depth look at new strategies for financing disaster and climate resilience.
In the lead-up to the International Conference on Financing for Development in Addis Ababa, the UN Climate Conference in Paris, and the World Humanitarian Summit, these discussions will help ensure that development institutions and country governments better align resources to invest in disaster and climate resilience.
• Mahbub Ahmed, Senior Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Bangladesh
• Vance Amory, Senior Minister, St. Kitts and Nevis
• Kiyoshi Kodera, Vice President, Japan International Cooperation Agency
• Rachel Kyte, Vice President and Special Envoy, Climate Change, World Bank Group
• Neven Mimica, Commissioner for International Cooperation and Development, European Commission
• Laurence Tubiana, Special Representative of the French Minister of Foreign Affairs for the 2015 Paris Climate Conference (COP-21) and French Ambassador for Climate Negotiations