The Private Sector Liaison Officers (PSLO) Network invites you to mark your calendars for May 4 – 7, 2015 for a joint mission focusing on the energy sector opportunities at the International Financial Institutions specifically designed to provide an opportunity for the privatesector to:
- Initiate a dialogue with the project officers responsible for energy sector projects.
- Understand the project requirements and constraints; and their level of competitiveness in accessing bank projects and bank-financed projects and programs in the energy sector.
- Inform staff of the capabilities and interests of international firms in the
This mission is designed for:
- Consulting firms, individual consultants, training institutions and universities.
- Equipment manufacturers/suppliers.
- Prospective sponsors of private sector projects.
Please plan on joining us if you wish to:
- Learn what types of projects the International Financial Institutions are
financing in the renewable energy and energy efficiency sectors. (If there is interest in the power generation, transmission, oil & gas and mining sectors, they will be included in the program.
- Identify specific opportunities to market your company’s products and services.
- Discover how projects are initiated and developed.
- Find out how your firm can stay in the loop for future projects.