The 8 Millennium Development Goals
- 1. Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
- 2. Achieve universal primary education
- 3. Promote gender equality and empower women
- 4. Reduce child mortality
- 5. Improve maternal health
- 6. Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria, and other diseases
- 7. Ensure environmental sustainability
- 8. Develop a global partnership for development
World Bank's Role
Making 2015 Happen
The World Bank is committed to helping achieve the MDGs because, simply put, these goals are our goals.
In The News
A blog featuring views, commentaries and opinions on the current and next generation of the Millennium Development Goals.