The results frameworks and design of Bank-supported SSN programs can be improved by answering the following questions about each operation
- Why were these particular objectives selected and how will they help the country move toward the longer-term goal of establishing effective and efficient SSNs and development objectives (such as the poverty, health, and education Millennium Development Goals)?
- Which particularly poor or vulnerable groups does this SSN seek to help?
- How will the SSN program and components selected help achieve the shorter-term objectives and contribute to longer-term objectives?
- What complementary or subsequent measures would be necessary for achievement of the short- or longer-term objectives?
- How will the design details selected help the program achieve the shorter-term objectives?
- How will the KPIs help track progress toward the shorter-term program objectives as well as the longer-term SSN objectives?