The Bank helps countries achieve their education goals through finance and knowledge activities in the forms of analytic work, policy advice, and technical assistance.
Details on FY 2013- FY2014 Education Financing and Knowledge Activities
- New Projects with Education Components/Activities
- Education Economic and Sector Works
- Education Technical Assistance
- Education Implementation Completion Reports
Historical Education Financing
- Historical Education Financing by IDA and IBRD, FY 1963-2014
- Education Financing by Region, FY 1990-2014, IDA and IBRD
- Education Financing by Subsector, FY 1990-2014, IDA and IBRD
- IDA Grants for Education, FY 2002-2014
World Bank lending is reported by Fiscal Year (FY). The World Bank's Fiscal Year (FY) starts on July 1st and ends on June 30th of each year.