Country Program Snapshots
April 24, 2014
The Country Program Snapshot provides an overview of the World Bank Group's work in every country in the South Asia Region on a country program and project level basis. They are updated twice a year before the Spring and Annual Meetings.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”