Country Program Snapshots
April 24, 2014
The Country Program Snapshot provides an overview of the World Bank Group's work in every country in the South Asia Region on a country program and project level basis. They are updated twice a year before the Spring and Annual Meetings.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth